- Nettings can sometimes prevent bird collisions (overflight protection)
- Flood lights should be turned off in bad weather.
- The bridge should not be painted in bright white color.
- Jumper cables should be equipped with faint light sources with low wavelengths (better than red / yellow lights). When visibility is poor, it is recommended to turn off these lights.
- Floodlights should be turned downwards if possible.
- For better marking, to mark flashing lights should be used.
Only site-specific research project may give detailed instructions for each specific building project.